You are watching: Which of the following is true of sole proprietorships and corporations?
Financial managers administer the financial affairs of all types of businesses such as private and public, large and small, and profit seeking and not for profit.
Financial managers perform different tasks developing a financial plan or budget, extending credit to customers, evaluating proposed large expenditures, and raising money to fund a firm"s operations.
) A capital expenditures analyst/manager is responsible for the evaluation and recommendation of proposed asset investments.
A controller administers a firm"s credit policy by analyzing or managing the evaluation of credit applications, extending credit, and monitoring and collecting accounts receivable.
In large companies, CEOs are legally responsible for coordinating the assets and liabilities of employees" pension fund.
A controller typically handles the accounting activities, such as tax management, data processing, financial accounting, and cost accounting.
Managerial finance is concerned with design and delivery of advice and financial products to individuals, businesses, and governments.
See more: The Death Of Superman Comic Value Unopened ), Superman 75 Memorial Set Unopened Dc Comics 1992
________ is concerned with design and delivery of advice and financial products to individuals, businesses, and governments.A) Managerial financeB) Auditing servicesC) Financial servicesD) Cost accounting
11) Managerial finance ________.A) involves tasks such as budgeting, financial forecasting, cash management, and funds procurementB) involves the design and delivery of advice and financial productsC) recognizes funds on an accrual basisD) devotes the majority of its attention to the collection and presentation of financial data
12) Finance is ________.A) the system of verifying, analyzing, and recording business transactionsB) the science of production, distribution, and consumption of goods and servicesC) the art and science of managing moneyD) the art of merchandising products and services
13) Which of the following is an area of career opportunities in financial services? A) supply chain managementB) personal financial planningC) auditing of financial statementsD) production planning
14) Which of the following is an area of career opportunities in managerial finance?A) investmentB) real estate and insuranceC) capital expenditures managementD) personal financial planning
15) Which of the following is a duty of a financial manager in a business firm?A) developing marketing plansB) controlling the stock priceC) raising financial resourcesD) auditing financial records
16) A ________ is responsible for evaluating and recommending proposed long-term investments.A) financial analystB) credit managerC) pension fund managerD) capital expenditures manager
In partnerships, owners have unlimited liability and may have to cover debts of other less financially sound partners.