The Moron Test: Old SchoolThe Moron Test: so late RegistrationThe Moron Test: Winter BreakThe Moron Test: Food FightThe Moron Test: Skip Day
Moron Test: Winter Break
1. “Build a snowman! Touch the snowballs from greatest to smallest.” start with the one top top the left. Then add the cap after you add the arms.
You are watching: Moron test help turtle get food
2. ~ above the following page you’ll be offered a hint: ICE. Then, you’ll be asked to spell words by selecting and touching top top the letter I-C-E from a group of letters that likewise contains various other letters.
3. “Touch any penguin come continue.” Be mindful to do it quickly.
4. “Press the red button to continue.” The button is in an ice cream block, so you have actually to an initial break the ice.
5. “Touch anywhere to continue.” at this phase you will additionally be warned that “our buttons have actually frozen over. You have to break the ice before you press them.”
6. Checkpoint: “Touch the B come continue.” Touch the letter B and also not the bee.
7. “Touch the penguins from smallest to largest.” start with the second one from the left and also end v the first from the left.
8. “Press the buttons native left come right.” monitor this sequence: blue-yellow-red-blue-green.
9. “Touch the penguin come continue.” tap the ice numerous times 보다 tap the penguin.
10. “Which does not belong?” The sleigh.
11. “Touch the shortest icicle.” the is the very first on the right.
12. “Touch the sticks to begin a fire, but don’t acquire burned.” Be mindful how you use the sticks since the fire will certainly appear practically instantly.
13. Checkpoint: “Touch the victory pen to continue.” Touch the pen and also not the penguin.
14. “Quick! Touch the turtle.” You have to be very fast.
15. You’ll be offered a hint: “Snow.” Then, spell words S-N-O-W through selecting and touching the word’s letter from a larger set of letters.
16. “Touch the snow world to continue.” madness the snowman in the world on the right.
17. “Touch the penguins from the smallest to largest.” be careful, over there is a very tiny penguin on the right, alongside the greatest one. Also, insanity carefully because the penguins will readjust positions.
18. “Press the buttons from right to left.” it is in careful, countless of them space in ice blocks which relocate around. So, you’ll need to press them several times.
19. “Touch the largest square ice block.” Be mindful that most of the ice cream blocks ~ above the board room rectangles. The just square is the tiny one in the lower part of the board.
20. “Touch the mousse come continue.”Do no touch the mouse.
21. “Touch the following six blue buttons.” be careful since all the buttons space encased in ice blocks and also they adjust positions every the time.
22. “Quick! Touch the frozen green button!” Be quick to rest the ice cream block and release the button.
23. “Touch the snowflake that matches!”At this stage you’ll first get a note in the kind of a snowflake. You’ll have to remember its shape in bespeak to enhance it with the one on the next screen.
24. “Press the orange button, then blue twice, then green.” Be careful to maintain the order.
25. “Quick! Touch the giraffe!” You’ll first see a frog, then, a turtle, and, eventually, a giraffe totally dressed in blue.
26. “Press the red button 5 times.” be careful, the switch will be encased in an ice cream block and then will readjust its color.
27. Checkpoint: “Which one has actually the most carrots?” Answer: the center bunch.
28. “Press the buttons indigenous left to right.” start with the red button, be cautious that two of the buttons room in ice cream blocks.
29. You’ll be offered a hint, the word: WINTER. Spell the word by choosing the letters W-I-N-T-E-R indigenous the set of letters on the board.
30. “Which does no belong?” The tortoise in the right corner with a white point out on the face.
31. “Touch the timer.” Touch the clock.
32. “Press the red button, climate blue twice, climate green, then orange twice.” Be careful that the place of the buttons will change.
33. “Don’t touch the Dad, touch the Son.” Touch the smaller penguin and not the sun.
34. You’ll gain a hint: a penguin.
35. “Quick! Touch the frog!” execute not touch the “continue” red button and wait until the frog briefly. Be careful that there will be number of penguins reflecting up.
36. “Press the green switch twice, then blue 3 times, then orange, climate red 4 times.” Be careful that the positions of the buttons will change.
37. In ~ this stage you are asked to spell a word. Remember the ahead hint: PENGUIN and select the letters from the given set.
See more: Turn Me On: What Does You Turn Me On Mean Ing Of "Turn Me On"?
38. “Help the turtle acquire food for winter.” shiver your machine to make the apple fall.