This set of Lesson Plans consists of approximately 114 pages of tests, essay questions, lessons, and other teaching materials.
You are watching: As i lay dying questions and answers
Chapters 1 – 5
1. With whom does Darl return from the fields in Chapter 1: “Darl”?(a) Jewel.(b) Vardaman.(c) Cash.(d) Tull.
2. Whose wagon stands beside the spring in Chapter 1: “Darl”?(a) Tull's wagon.(b) Peabody's wagon.(c) Cash's wagon.(d) Anse's wagon.
3. Who is heard sawing in the distance in Chapter 1: “Darl”?(a) Tull.(b) Vardaman.(c) Cash.(d) Darl.
4. Whose coffin is being constructed in Chapter 1: “Darl”?(a) Addie's coffin.(b) Darl's coffin.
(c) Vardaman's coffin.(d) Dewey Dell's coffin.
5. What does Cora say she baked yesterday in Chapter 2: “Cora”?(a) Cakes.(b) Potatoes.(c) Pies.(d) Sweet potatoes.
6. What does Cora say “will break up a hen-house quicker than anything,” in Chapter 2: “Cora” (5)?(a) “A coyote.”(b) “A rat.”(c) “A snake.”(d) “A raccoon.”
7. Who does Cora say “admits that a good breed of cows or hogs pays in the long run” in Chapter 2: “Cora”?(a) Darl.(b) Tull.(c) Vardaman.(d) Anse.
8. Who advised Cora to get a good breed of chickens in Chapter 2: “Cora”?(a) Mrs. Bundren.(b) Mrs. Anderson.(c) Mrs. Lawington.
(d) Mrs. Paul.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
|This section contains 3,920 words(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)|
View a FREE sample